Re: Impala ad

I saw it last night as well - while watching the Olympics.
Bad guys driving a rust red/orange looking 164 base, stripped of all trim
etc.  It was so plain that it took almost half of the ad for me to realize it
was a 164 - it was really a view of the wheels that tipped me.  the bad guys
get a flat, and the cops run up to change the wheel so the chase can
continue.
I guess the concept is they were having so much fun driving their Impala,
they wanted the chase to continue.
the"cops" then say something like..."this would be more fun if these guys had
a better car".
aaaak!
Not a nice way for GM to treat it's new partner!!!
Andy