GTV6 Sunroof Drains

Quentin Bourke asked:
>anyone know whether there are drains at the rear of the sunroof cavity on a
>GTV6?
    There *are* drains at the rear of the sunroof recess as well as at the
front.  I know this from direct experience.... If the front drains are
clean, but the rear drains blocked, the recess will fill with water but will
drain through the front drains without flooding the car.....that is, until
the first application of the brakes, upon which the tidal wave roars
forward, overwhelms the front drains, and deposits about a pint of water in
the lap of one very uncool GTV6 driver.
     I've never been able to actually see the rear drains, but I was able to
find them by carefully probing (just to the inside of each slider track)
with a straight piece of coathanger wire.  Once I found and poked the drain
holes, water began trickling out of the rear wheel wells.  I suggest using a
light touch, since I assume that there's a rubber or plastic tube, at each
drain hole, that you probably don't want to dislodge.  Good Luck
Bert Neily
Raleigh, NC
84 GTV6