booting an IP (little alfa content)

Hi all,
is there any commercially available shareware that would allow me to prevent a
person from accessing my site? I have a guy in Holland at IP address
213.242.135.138 that is continually downloading EVERYTHING off my site and
killing my data transfer quota (he was connected for 9 consecutive hours
downloading stuff). I need to boot him but would like to allow others to use
the stuff I share. Any ideas? I really do not want to spend the time/effort to
write something to do this for me, although I am sure I could figure out how
to do it.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Karl

'91 164L

'95 164Q

http://alfalover.dhs.org