RE: quickest Alfa 1/4 mile

Was that Ford, GM, or Alfa powered?  Perhaps I should be more clear- Alfa power only.

Geez, there was a Spider out at Bonneville that probably was doing close to 300mph, but it had a rather large big block in it, with a big blower...

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011