Ahh, the small joys of owning an Alfa

Coming back from lunch today, I was late to a meeting so the 75 gets a
bootfull of throttle as we cruise back.  My offramp has two lanes exiting
the freeway and I cruise up next to a new Acura CL 3.2 Type S on the exit.
   The lights were green at the end of the ramp and we were both going to
make a left, with me on the inside.  I usually do the "match the revs
while downshifting" but today, I note that his window was open.

More largely unnecessary "vrrooom, vrroooom, vrrrooooom"  before I go from
third to second, and I go by his window and heel and toe it into the turn.
   There's no way he could not have heard it.  It made me smile anyways.

Type S or not, I know his car doesn't make that kind of blood curdling
noises.  He may have SatNav, Climate Control, Traction Control, leather
and a 50,000 mile warranty, but I'm the one having a blast :-)

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6
94 164 Super 3.0V6 24v
97 155V6 2.5 (makes the best noises of all)