Telepathic messages from Fred Di Matteo???

So... I haven't yet received anything on the subject,
but I just imagined, quite clearly, an email message
that *could* easily come from Fred, on the subject of
putting together a compilation of what the current
Alfa racers are doing:

"Why waste everybody's time reinventing the wheel?
Get Don Black's Competition Guide, it's all spelled
out in there!"

I suppose I have to now... :-)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon