91 Spider in So Cal

Walking in Hermosa Beach, in sunny Southern California, I noticed a 91
Spider for sale on a lot on Sepulveda Blvd.  The name of the lot is
Casey's.  I could not tell if it was auto or 5 spd.  Seats were out, and
interior detail work was in progress.  It had "phone dial" alloys
wheels,  The car was red with tan interior.  About 135K miles on the
odo.  There were either touched up chips on the nose, or they were paint
bubbles from a respray.  Other than that, it looked good.  No price
showing.

No interest in the dealership.  etc etc etc

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California