205/55 15" tires

Mr Neely recommends 205/55 15" tires if they can be found.  I went to The
Tire Rack website and found several.

This is the size I have on my Spider's 15x7" Mustang wheels:Ecsta Kumho
Ecsta Supra 712's, which I've been happy with, but referring to The Tire
Rack site to see what else is in that size I see many folks are not very
happy with them.  In any case, they work for me, track and street, wet and dry.

YMMV.
Joe
'72 Spider