'71 1750 gtv for sale in Melb, Australia.

Hi Folks,

Sadly, the moment I have been dreading is upon me.

I must part with my '71 gtv.  The car is located in Melbourne, Australia and
can be seen at the following location if interested.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/scott105/

The time for house buying is nigh and funds need a boost !

Fortunately, the GTV6 I still have should be able to make the farewell
bearable !

Best Regards.

Scott Murray

scott105@domain.elided