error in '74 Spider curb weight

Hi Group:

Last evening, in reply to Tim Lentz's inquiry, I posted the curb weights
for various year 'coda tronca' Spiders, as quoted from their owner's
manuals.  My error was in the weight I listed for the '74's, which Tim and
I both happen to own.  My copy of that year's manual is so tattered and
missing pages that I mistakenly quoted the curb weight for a Berlina.  I
just checked the car disk, which shows the same manual, and lists the
Spider's weight at 2320 lbs.  So, the '74 comes in second lightest, with
only the '72 beating it by 28 lbs.  Of course, those numbers don't take
into account the lighter curb weight that many vintage Spiders really
exhibit, due to such modifications as perforated floors, ventilated rocker
panels, etc.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce (feeling more nimble today than yesterday)