Re: Paintless Dent Removal on Alfas

I have used Dent Pro in the San Francisco Bay area three times to remove
several small dings and a fairly big dent from my 164S. The results have
been very good. I have used the same person each time, and I would
imagine the quality of the work is completely dependant on the ability
of the person doing the job. The person I use is well aware that he is
working on 10 year old paint, but has been happy to do the work.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
ARA
AROC