Berlina car cover question

I just inherited an Evolution 4 car cover for my Berlina. Aside from whether
anyone thinks a Berlina is worth covering, is this type of cover waterproof?
This car needs a fully watertight cover when it rains, due to
above-windshield rust that leaks water inside the car. If this cover won't
keep the water out, I'll have to go back to the cheap generic blue tarp
before it rains later in the week.  Thanks for any info.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register