ins and outs of membership

John -

You just added something to the membership equation that many have been
implying (myself included) but have never come right out and said.  It
is quite true, though, whether the words were uttered, or just thought.
If you enjoy giving, then you may more enjoy the "return on investment".

thank you for saying "it"

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta GT - 2.0 (no turbo)

snip <<Oh well I guess you can't draw direct comparisons between costs
in different countries, but the start of it all was about AROC dues and
whether the current fees are fair compared to what you get as a member.
In my experience members get out of an organisation/club/ society what
they areprepared to put into it, apart from money!

just my musings, use it or press the delete button.

John Fielding
Durban
South Africa

Alfetta 1.8L turbo>>