Distilled water once more by Di Matteo

I 've got an interesting story to tell about my distillers.  This
morning I started to make another batch of water and discovered I still
had enough in the fridge.   A half gallon of good california red wine
has been sitting in the closet for a year so I decided it was time to
put it to good use.  Grappa, a distilled Italian beverage made from left
over grape stems, skins and seeds after all juice is squeezed out, made
to ferment then distilled for a powerful  after dinner drink.  My grappa
now came from the left over wine and I must tell you there was no alky
odor and it came out clear as crystal and almost no taste and the
smoothest alky I have ever tried.  I drank an ounce right down easily
without gagging.  I need a volunteer to drink a glass full to see the
effects.   Guaranteed it will go down easily without any trouble.  I
make more than enough distilled water to use for radiator and battery.
No sense letting it stay idle, send me any wine you do not like and
I'mmake Di Matteo GRAPPA.