Re: pictures of 1970 GT Veloce front seats

Thanks a bunch Chris.
If I find some time, I will also search around on the internet.

P.S.  The passenger rear floor pan that I ordered from you last week
arrived intact.  Winter has finally arrived in Toronto so it will be
several months before I can do anything with it.  Thanks again