GTV6 questions

Howdy,

Since I recently sold my 164, I finally get to start putting some mileage on
my '86 GTV6.  I have a couple of questions for the GTV6isti among us:

1. Roof rack--more than likely, I'll be driving the car to a few bike races.
Does anyone have a favorite roof rack for the GTV6?

2. Momo wheel--I have two wooden Momo wheels.  Is there anyone who has a
leather Momo wheel that might be interested in a trade?

Speaking of roof racks, I have a Saris roof rack w/two bike trays that may
be for sale in a few weeks as it is too big for the GTV6.  I have roof
mounts for the Milano, 164, and 93 Trooper.  If anyone is interested, please
e-mail me directly.

Regards,

Kit Redwine
Seattle