Re: Dues (New members)

<<  Anyone can "justify" the cost to themselves...  What you need to do is
justify it
 to possible NEW MEMBERS!!! >>

  Ah-hah!  There's the trick.  I was wondering when somebody would pick up on
that.  Once you get 'em, it's fairly easy to keep 'em.  Getting them in the
first place, well....that's a little more difficult.  I've been into Alfa's
for 4 years now and still haven't joined (for reasons I won't go into here).
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA