FS: 1984 Maratona

Yes, I definitely am putting my Maratona up for sale.  Some of you know
my car - it won 1st place at the 2001 New Hope Auto Show.  It is in
beautiful condition, with 90,000 miles, new paint, 2 sets of custom
rims and tires, custom leather interior, lowered suspension, european
exhaust, new Milano A/C unit....and it's in great mechanical condition.

The car is located in northern NJ (just outside NYC), and I will be
posting it on Ebay this weekend, unless a list member has interest in
purchasing the car.  I am looking for $10,000.  It's negotiable, but
the car is worth it.

So if you're interested, send me an e-mail and I can provide more
details and pictures.

Thanks,
Ross Kramer - 1984 Maratona
http://auctions.yahoo.com