Autronic SMC EFI system

People,

Anyone interested in getting the Autronic SMC efi system from Beninca?
I'm gonna do it, just the question of when..... But maybe if more did
the same we can get better pricing. It's fully sequential. Around
US$2500 for a plug and play system WITH a WIDEBAND EGO A/F Meter and
sensor( Temperature corrected). Without the A/F meter and Autotune,
about US$1500 for an almost plug and play system. If you live in
NorCalif. maybe we can share the A/F controller. If you look around, a
good wideband A/F meter controller and sensor from FJO, Horriba or M&W,
is about US$900 or so. ANyway this is what dynoshops use to tune cars.

Anyway think of it this way, in a year or so when you decide to add a
blower of sorts to your Alfa, the AUtronic can handle it. It's better
at handling pressure since it's a speed/density system. Since I'm
always upgrading, I figured, when the day comes that I should install
those high-lift colombo bariani cams, the new ECU can compensate for
the overlap. SMooth idle with 11mm cams.....

The cost of converting to motronic (but then I still have to deal with
that silly flap AFM) and a chip, not worth it. The Aussie dollar isn't
very strong now, and the Beninca deal is about the cheapest you can
get. Furthermore he is a hardcore Alfa tuner.

SO did I interest anyone ?

Zamani
'87 75 3.0
http://auctions.yahoo.com