Re: AROC finances

If any of you wanted help I would be willing to donate some design time to the cause. I am a
graphic designer among my many other hats. Nothing would be funner (is that a word) than spending
some q-time with my favorite marque in the higher purpose of increasing revenue for the club,
either one (AROC or ARA) i don't mind.

--- Adam Doherty <adoherty@domain.elided> wrote:
> While somewhat loathe to venture in these waters, I had a small idea
> whilst laying on the couch last night reading the just arrived AROC Jan.
> 2002 magazine. For sure many other clubs, businesses etc offer a broad
> range of ancillary "items:" t-shirts, mugs, watches, shirts, sweaters,
> trip organization etc
> etc etc. And I know AROC does this to some extent (though they seem to
> have increased this effort as of late), but couldn't this service be
> expeanded somewhat or finely tuned as a possible revenue stream? Just a
> thought, nothing more, nothing less, no bone, no cartilidge--only
> flesh....
>
> AD

=====
Systems Engineer