AROC finances

While somewhat loathe to venture in these waters, I had a small idea
whilst laying on the couch last night reading the just arrived AROC Jan.
2002 magazine. For sure many other clubs, businesses etc offer a broad
range of ancillary "items:" t-shirts, mugs, watches, shirts, sweaters,
trip organization etc
etc etc. And I know AROC does this to some extent (though they seem to
have increased this effort as of late), but couldn't this service be
expeanded somewhat or finely tuned as a possible revenue stream? Just a
thought, nothing more, nothing less, no bone, no cartilidge--only
flesh....

AD

-- Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of Pennsylvania-School of Medicine
360 CRB
Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104   USA

Phone: 215-898-7806