AROC USA National Convention 2002

In a message dated 01/29/2002 10:03:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> One of Seattle's finest, Gordy Hyde mentioned in AD V8 #416 this years
> national show. What are the dates for this event?
> Thx.
>
> Rob Granieri
> '91 164S
> San Ramon

Thought you'd never ask!

An extended Fourth of July Weekend (4 - 7,  I believe).  And what a program
we are cooking up for you!  Don't be shy if your car is not red, white, or
blue -- everyone is welcome!  If you have kids, our H-Q hotel is minutes from
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and the blue Pacific Ocean's finest beaches.
Admission limited to dues-paying AROC members, their families, friends, and
wannabes.  ARA members welcome!

See you then!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA