AGIP motor oil in California

Without intending to re-start the recurring debate on which motor oil is best...does anybody know if AGIP Sint Motor Oil is sold at retail in Northern California or from a mail order source in the USA?

...and for that matter, is there a gray market for Selenia synthetic?

A Canadian Digester recently mentioned he uses Agip...if it's available, I may consider it instead of Mobil or Castrol synthetics.

Grazie,

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
1995 164LS, 61K miles (pure diet of Selenia synthetic since new...my stockpile is expected to last 6 months more)