Re: Alfetta berlinas (quibble time)

Of course.  My mistake for trying to apply rational naming to a company
that changed the name on one car nearly every year without actually
changing the car itself much at all (I'm thinking of the 116 coupe, which
went by at least three names in the US during its five-year run).

So, is it "berweenas" or "bertweenas"?

james montebello