AROC dues

Yo, kids -

Guess I haven't been paying attention, but this talk
of a $15 national dues increase sure got it! On top of
that, the SoCal chapter levies an extra $10, which
will bump my annual hit to $70.

I've been a member since '85, and a believer and
promoter for about the same amount of time. I consider
myself largely to blame for the existence of the
Tennessee chapter, which once they got rid of me has
done pretty well...but I can't afford any damn $70 a
year to belong to ANY car club, however wonderful it
might be. Can't really afford the $55 I've paid the
last two years; I grimaced and paid it anyway, but
this just about tears it. Hate like hell to think that
yesterday's annual meeting/Italian-food-eating contest
was the last I'll attend, but AROC, you done drove me
out.

Will Owen
Member #30569, until November
http://auctions.yahoo.com