Sagging springs on 105

Hello everyone with "sagging springs" on their 105,

I know that someone has already suggested that the spacers may be incorrectly installed on the FRONT springs of a car with differing REAR ride height. Of course it could be that the front springs themselves are feeling a little tired. I have had a front spring go soft on my Giulia Super which made the diagonally opposed rear cock itself in the air a little.
Also the front bottom spring pans can differ in spec. The euro cars I have owned seemed to have deeper pans on one side than the other - if ride heights are unequal perhaps the wrong type has been retro-fitted? There are generally also C-shape alloy spacers in the front pans if the factory required to adjust the ride height.
One other thing - I know from having springs made up for my race car that just because two springs have the same unloaded free length it doesn't follow that they are guaranteed to compress in the same way when loaded, get them tested if you're not sure, or make sure they're from a reputable supplier in the first place.
Good luck!

Jonathan Griffin
Giulia Super 1750
Giulia Super 2000 race car