WTB: Lower pass. side spring bucket for '81 Alfa Spider

Hi list,

I'm looking to purchase a replacement lower spring bucket, passenger side, to
fit my 1981 Alfa Spider Veloce. In case I'm not calling it the right name,
it's the thing that bolts to the lower control arm and holds the spring in
from the bottom.

Why do I need this? Because due to salt on the roads in the Northeast where
my car was from, the spring bucket rusted through... resulting in a
spectacular bang yesterday as that bad boy busted through the bottom while I
was driving. The scrape in the road was 50ft. long and the resulting shower
of sparks frightened a group of teenage girls walking nearby!!

Anyway, please send your price requirements to me at dieingswan@domain.elided, or
call me at 305-688-0167.

Kind regards,
Courtney Hermon-Taylor