Re: trickle chargers

In AD#406 Marty asks:

"Can anyone recommend a good brand of battery tender/trickle charger?"

Yes- go to www.international-auto.com, they sell the Battery Tender.  It
maintains the voltage right up there where it needs to be.  I've used one for
three winters now on my garaged Spider, and it's THE solution.  Hint: use a
two-pole automotive trailer plug off your battery posts, run it up through
the carpet, and just plug/unplug away as needed!

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA