re: source for lug nuts

Jay,
	Try www.wheelcomponents.com.  They stand a good chance of
having what you're looking for, based on your description
(there are 4 pages of different nut styles listed, and
14x1.5 is listed for many).  I looked for quite a while for
nuts for my GTV last fall, and am happy with the set I got
from Wheel Components.  The old ATS wheels I have seem
thinner than standard alloys, so they need a long, deep nut,
and also have a large diameter wheel center than doesn't
have clearance for a standard size hex.  I got a nice set of
deep acorn nuts with a reduced hex, ordered off their web
page.  Not really cheap, but good stuff.  I think I paid
about $35 incl. shipping for 24 nuts (they come in set
quantities, so you might get more than you need).  Nothing
wrong with extras...

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 2000 GT Veloce