re: Alfetta center headlights - and air pump

Thanks for the info on the Alfetta center lights, all you cats!! It
looks like I've got some electrical gremlins to chase down some
weekend. I use my high beams any chance I can, and only the outer
ones come on. I hope it's just the lights.

And also thanks for the info some of you gave me off-line on the
bosch air pump that I acquired. Maybe I'll use it for a custom rear
hatch defogger for the Alfetta. Well, maybe I should fix the circuit
that resides inside the window first.

Stefano
Oakland, CA