Milano FS on Virginia Peninsula?

I'm not selling one, but I swore I drove by a Milano, parked for display on
someone's lawn right off of Rt. 113 on the VA peninsula heading north.
Anybody here?

Would've stopped to check it out were it not for the torrential rain this past
weekend, which meant blizzard-like conditions at the CT/NY border.  The gtwe6
was slippin and slidin all over the place at 30mph on her p7's - yikes!  Time
to invest in some Hakkepelittas...

Darren