Re: Verde OE wheels

<< Short answer, I believe, is that all Verdes - that is, all examples of the
US version of the 75 three liter - came with the 15" 'phonedial" wheel. >>

  I have no specific and verifiable information on which to base this, but
I've always been under the impression that many (all?) of the '87's came with
the slotted (wineglass) wheels, and the '88-'89 models had the "phonedials".
My '87 had the slotted wheels, but the car was 10 years old when I got it so
that doesn't mean anything.  I did, however, see a number of '87's at
Carlisle that had the slotted wheels, and the owners swore the wheels were
original.  Again though...that doesn't mean anything.
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA