How to kill a fiat

The secret to your problem is to leave it out in the rain! (or better yet, drive it on the backroads of Upstate New York when the snow/sodium chloride mixture is melting and get some of the slush up under your fenders...then park it in a warm garage and watch the miracles of modern chemistry turn steel into iron oxide before your eyes!)

Karl
(done that..lived there)