free alfetta gt dashmat

while scavenging some alfetta parts this weekend at the local u-pull-em
junkyard I ended up cushioning the euro-cams I pulled with a nice black
alfetta gt dashmat on the way home.  So if anyone is tired of looking at
their cracked dashboard, let me know off digest and I'll mail it to you
for the cost of postage.  shouldn't be more than a couple of bucks
anywhwere in the USA.  Other minor treasures to had on that wreck for
pennies include a nice cast two-piece exhaust manifold, a newer looking
bosch blue coil, a banged up set of turbinas, and I suspect worked over
spica pump (there was a spare set of injectors in the trunk, and coupled
with the european cams and improved exhaust I suspect the PO had warmed
up the engine a bit).  At the pull-n-save in denver, co.

Adam Reeves

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of areeves.vcf]