Re: Parts Needed 105 GTV & Alfetta GT

Hello All:

I am looking for two items:

1.  Vent Window Lock/Latches as used in 60's Giulia Sprint Gt's and GTV.
Need the complete assembly both sides.  This is the type of latch that has a
stud that goes through the vent window.  They may have been used in other
models and in 70's GTV's I don't remember.

2.  I am looking for a source for the rubber window seals at the bottom of
the side windows for Alfetta GT's.  Although all of mine are still intact
they have shrunk in length an alarming amount.  The best bet would be some
generic cut to length seals that slides into the orginal stainless trim.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

David Alexander
Riverside, IL