Bobcor - out of business?

Charlie Slayman wrote:

"The only glitch is that I have not seen an aftermarket unit like it since
Bobcor went out of business."

The last I knew Bobcor was not out of business. They are surely a tiny
shadow of what they once were, operating as a small sideline of an Acura
dealer, but they seem to be still there, in the same spot. If anyone else
knows differently, please let me know. I talked to a newbie Alfa owner a
short while ago that got some parts and advice from them, and was treated
quite well.

Here's their web page: http://www.parkavemotors.com/bobcor.htm

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design