Cruise, Tires, Vent window

Hello Again my Friend..

In early April I'm planning to escape Florida for a trip to Maine via, NYC,
Upstate NY,Boston, Cape Cod, and up to Booths Bay, Maine.  I've already
been told I'm insane for taking such a trip in my 86 Spider, but  I've
made  similar trips in  and AH Bug-Eyed Sprite 948cc, and a Fiat 128 Sport
(fun car if you find one buy if and see), and enjoy them both, I've even
taken a 59 VW bug on 1000 mile runs up the coast.

Now to the questions.
1. Has anyone installed a cruise control on a Spider?  If so, who's the
manufacturer and where can I find one?
Weren't the Quad Spiders equipped with cruise? How about getting that
system to install?? Available?

2. was there ever a stock truck rack for the Spider..If so are they
available and from who?

3. I would never have one of these on my car, but I'll be leaving on this
trip shortly after a re-spay..  A Bra...Does anyone have experience with
them?  I understand they can rub paint off, therefore making it's purpose
of protection moot, and that if left wet to dry can discolor paint??  If
some uses one that doesn't do these nasty things I'd love to hear from you
with a referral.

4. I currently have Yoko AVS-I (205 65 14) on my Spider, but they have some
wear and I'd like to replace them for the trip.  I called Tire Rack and
then Yoko themselves and both told me the AVSI's are gone, discontinued, no
more, and that they currently have no Yoko's that are speed rated like the
I's and in my size.  Can someone recommend another tire that is 14" and
Speed rated and can be trusted with both highway SPEED and New England
spring rain?

Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
AROC So Florida