SUV Rant Quota

Right now, on the Porsche 911 list, there is a similar SUV rant going on.  I
say no problem, we should all be allowed to vent, but I vote for a strict
quota of one SUV rant per month per lister.  Anyone who exceeds his/her
quota will be tied to the roof rack of a Ford Excursion which will be
randomly driven into underground parking garages.