Re: Are Alfa-chameleons Okay?

One more thing to add.  Although we love our Alfa Spiders, it'll be a long
time before their considered truly collectible ie. begin to appreciate in
value.  And, it will be the roundtails first, followed by the Kamm-tail and
then the rubber bumpers and Series 4s.

So, by repainting it, I don't think you're reducing it's resale value.
Plenty of buyers will be glad for the respray as long as it's done right.  I
suggest getting lots of pictures before you paint so you can prove that the
car was not rusty before the respray.

Henry