GTV-6 for sale (don't bother, Ron)

Reading Ron's post about wanting a GTV-6 got me to finally post mine,
although it's the opposite of what Ron wants.  I bought it a year ago
because I've heard how fun they are to drive, and they are.  But this one
is definitely a driver.  It runs too good to part out, but it needs way too
much to fix up to be cost effective as a project.

Dark grey 1982 in Denver, CO

*Some rust - front rocker/wheel well area gone, a couple of spots elsewhere
- but top of shock towers solid.
*Front windshield badly cracked - other glass good
*Interior (blue) badly ripped
*Paint badly checked
*No key for hatch, door keys mismatched
*Bad tires
*Suspension/brakes make noise occasionally under heavy braking, or is it
linkage on drive shaft?
*Tach and speedo needles stuck (they all do that, right?)
*Engine strong, starts every time, transaxle good, no one remembers when
the timing belt was changed.  Passed CO smog a year ago.
*Air doesn't work, heater does
*All the plastic parts there, front air dam has a crack

I've had my fun with it, I don't have the energy or time to do anything to
it even if it made sense.  I remember somebody in the Denver area wondering
if he'd like a GTV-6 as a driver - here's a good chance to find out.  $500
would take it really quick.

Steve Ashby
74 GTV
75 Spider