RE: where to find "cd2html"

> If you want to use "cd2html", Google.com could easily point you
> to the source:
>
> http://www.cd2html.de/
>
> It's downloadable Shareware. Registration to help support the
> author would cost 20 European Pesos (er, sorry, "Euros").

Wrong cd2html.

The one I was referring to converts Cardiscs to html format.  It's great.  I
converted my 8 Cardiscs to html, now I have a slew of manuals that I always
have available on my notebook.  Makes it easy to look things up while
responding to digesters from remote hotel rooms..

The author was (is?) a digester.  Probably doesn't have time to support it,
which is why I'm not mentioning names.  With his permission, I'd be happy to
distribute and answer basic questions.  With the source, I'd be willing to
try to add some of the new Cardisc formats and support as well.

bs