RE:2 out of 2 Wives Agree --- Verde FS

Well my wife is similar yet different...  loved my ratty old 73' GTV, same with my old 67 Super (66 for you Dana), neutral on my brothers Spider, really liked my GTV6 but the Verde? fugetaboutit!  Too loud, stiff, too hot(upper body) too cold(feet) for the winter, etc... but still
understands my affliction with the Alfa marque.

With that in mind, the desire for a real home (not our current apt.) requires that I am regrettibly selling my 87 Verde. The stats are:
1987 Milano Verde for Sale: 140K Miles, excellent interior, good black ext. Sunroof, 15" Borbet wheels, Momo Steering wheel, Koni shocks/springs, sway bars, New exhaust front to rear w/Ansa rear section, Zat Fast Cats dual catalytic converter. Recent Timing Belt and misc. parts.
Runs strong, trans excellent. $4,450obo. Can email pics. Car is in NYC vicinity.

 Please call 718-721-5265 Eastern time. Antonio

<snip>
> My wife also loved driving her 87 75 (Milano) and agrees it was a much
> stronger driver than her 91 spider.  However, she loved the extra
<snip>

3/3?

My wife despises all of my cars.  Thinks they're a big waste of time, I
spend too much on them, blah, blah blah.

When I decided to sell the Verde, she got mad at me - turns out it the only
one she actually likes!

Go figure..

bs