Re: Cool head gear for working under car

I always cover my head when working on anything these days.  You see, I've
lost most of my hair and the little that remains is now buzzed off with the
#2 shears.  Now I find myself constantly bumping my head on things.  My
theory is that your hair works like the whiskers of a cat.  Just before you
whack your head, you feel it on your hair and instinctively duck.

So my headgear is for protection from pain not dirt.

I'm sure I am not alone amoung balding men.  Friends have told me they
experience the same thing.  This is why I think there is a market for a
breatheable, lightweight, tight-fitting kevlar cap, similar in style to the
caps worn by Muslims while worshipping.

Hey maybe I should start a business.