RE: Cool head gear for working under car

Like Mark D, I'm a recent convert to wearing gloves while working on cars -
saves a lot of skinned knuckles, broken nails and scrubbing the ingrained
dirt out of your skin for a week afterwards.  The gloves I use are
chain-store ladies' cotton gardening gloves - as I have smallish hands,
these are a snug fit so I don't lose any dexterity unless the I'm handling
small parts (a few small screws from the Pug are gone forever...).  I buy
these from BigW for the staggering sum of $1.04 per pair - they will
usually last through three or four jobs (depending on the dirt factor) and
eventually become so impregnated with enough oil and gunk to be thrown
away.

As for head covering, one of our packaging suppliers has a "covered heads"
policy in their factory, so whenever I visit I usually end up with one of
their black baseball caps that are ideal for car jobs.  For clothing - the
trusty King Gee overalls are a must!  Makes me look the part, so when the
neighbours stroll by and see the 164 or the Pug up on stands yet again,
they instantly think that I know what I'm doing!

John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia
(Back in the office, and missing my overalls...)

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.