Speedvision

Has this network already gone way down hill?   We are beyond motor
sports as Speedvision is specializing now  in bobsledding.

This is just one example of the mythology behind free enterprise and
market competition.  The cream never comes to the top, never; it is
skimmed and abandoned while we are left with 1% homogenized
mediocrity fit for the masses.

I need not point out that this lowest common denominator philosophy
is exactly what had resulted in all those boring cars out there.  Do
I have football to look forward to on Speedvision?

David