Re: Milano Verde

hi john,

in describing the pleasures of owning a milano werde, ya mentioned:
<<<"...Recently a more serious problem happened. I suddenly experienced clutch disengagement requiring very heavy pressure and sudden engagement. Something in the actuation, but haven't identified the problem yet....">>>
try looking at the clutch pivot ball & fork - the fork is known to snap, & once, i had the pivot-ball actaully come unscrewed from its attachment point yust inside the housing.  if ya pull off the boot where the arm goes into the transaxle, you'll be able to see wazzup there...   ya miter get lucky & be able to fix it w/o having to remove the transaxle...

doug s., almost 90k on my second werde (purchased w/66k), after putting over 105k on the 1st (sold at 145k)