Server down

No, not AD's, but unfortunately my (alfacybersite's) server took a big
dump.

If anyone has tried to contact me in the past four days, please send it
again.

In theory alfacybersite is now supposed to be on a Very secure server
with all kinds of redundancy. We'll see.

Sort of makes the person (and their website) look like flakes when
emails aren't answered or when one accesses a website and gets a strange
notice / warning.

Suspect some (perhaps many) of you have gone through this yourselves.

Sorry.

Anything exciting happen between V8 #352 and #369?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Site's back in biz.