Smog Troubles with 164S- It Was the Catalytic Converter

I guess I shouldn't be surprised after 121K miles that the original cat
in my 164S is shot. I was trying to pass smog for the last couple of
days, with no success. The Motronic 1-2-1-4 (coolant temp sensor
problem) code that I had was relieved by cleaning up the sensor and its
wiring. I thought that would do it. I took the car to Mike Hoffman at
North Bay Motor Sports on a recommendation by a fellow Digester. Mike
clearly showed me that all the sensors were working properly and that
the cat was shot.

My question: Does anyone on the Digest have a solid source for a good
replacement non-OEM cat for a 164S? The OEM part is obnoxiously
expensive. I seem to remember a recommendation or two for a company in
the Rockies or Mid-West who had a good cat for not too much. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
ARA