Removing all plastic trim from a GTV-6

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to remove the trim from my 83 GTV-6 without breaking
the mounting tabs?
What tools are needed? It's an 83 model. Silver exterior and blue interior.

I would like to paint the car but I don't want to destroy the plastic by
removing it.
Also what would you suggest for painting the trim? Same as body color or
black as it was originally?

I would go with black if it's not too hard to get it to look like original.
But I don't know how it looked originally.
Was it gloss or more of a flat black? Maybe something in between?

Thanks,

Russ in Tucson