(Squadra Chip) Re: wading in to the German car fight.

>From: "Nick Koleszar" <nick@domain.elided>
>4. The German war machine ran on SKF bearings. Swedish company.
>
>Shall I keep going?

>Guess what? The world is not perfect. Get a life.....

....and if you can, get a Chip for your Alfa. I got a Squadra Tuning
chip from www.squadra-tuning.com (Netherlands). It works well on my 155
2.5 V6. I could even outdo a Mercedes CLK 320 in 4th gear flat out
acceleration. Amazing! The guy, Stephan Lenoir is a very helpful guy.
He has chips for the 164 LS, and 164 QV 24V. I highly recommend his
chip. For the 12V models, you could try Antonio Balduzzi, I think he is
in Milano. A lot of the local guys here are more inclined to go with
the Balduzzi chip and cam.

Zamani
'96 155 V6 (with a Dutch programmed chip)

BTW the Dutch invaded my country in 1641.... 8-)
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/